This scholarship is awarded to current and former graduates of high schools in Sangamon, Menard, Macoupin, Montgomery, Cass, Morgan, and Greene counties who have demonstrated excellence in community service. Multiple recipients will be awarded.
- 1- Must be a graduate of a high school in Sangamon, Menard, Macoupin, Montgomery, Cass, Morgan, and Greene counties.
- 2- Have a minimum GOA of 3.0 on a non-weighted 4.0 scale.
- 3- Be an extraordinary example of service to others and to the community
- 4- Scheduled to attend school as a full-time student in the coming fall at an accredited, nonprofit community college, 4-year college/university or vocational/technical school.
- 5- Must be a 1st-4th year college student in the coming fall.
NUMBER OF AWARDS- 10
AWARD AMOUNT- $2,000
DUE: May 1, 2018
For additional information visit: