1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up south of Coffeen.
2. Have you taught anywhere besides Nokomis High School?
I taught at South School in Nokomis before moving to the Junior High.
3. How long have you been teaching?
I have been teaching 23 years.
4. Where did you go to college?
I went Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville.
5. What or who inspired you the most to be a teacher?
My mom inspired me to go into education.
6. Please give a full list of the classes you teach this year.
I currently teach 8th grade Math, and I co-teach 6th grade Reading, 8th grade Reading & Language, and 7th grade Language with Mrs. Knodle and Mrs. Hoehn.