1. What is the best way to contact you?
School Office- 563-8521
2. What life lessons are most important to learn in elementary school?
Perseverance: Keep trying and never give up. . . even if it's hard!
Tolerance: Respect others for what makes them different from you.
Honesty: Be truthful to others and yourself. Be a person that others can trust.
3. What do you teach and what grade?
4. Where did you go to college?
University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS) for my bachelors
Greenville College for my Masters
5. What or who inspired you the most to be a teacher?
6. What is your favorite classroom activity?
Guided Reading & Centers