1. What is the best way to contact you? (Please list information)
2. What life lessons are most important to learn in elementary school?
I think the children need to learn responsibility for self, your own choices determine a situation's outcome, believe in yourself, and never be afraid to try something!
3. What do you teach and what grade?
4. Where did you go to college?
LLCC and University of Illinois at Springfield
5. What or who inspired you the most to be a teacher?
I'm inspired daily by the little things people do. It is finding the good in a situation and thinking positive in life.
6. What is your favorite classroom activity?
I love reading aloud to my students each day after lunch. I love seeing them get wrapped up in a story and begging me to read more.