1. What is the best way to contact you?
2. What life lessons are most important to learn in elementary school?
To treat each other with kindness and respect.
3. What do you teach and what grade?
Title 1 Educator grades 3 - 5
Illinois Reading Specialist & Literacy Coach K-12
4. Where did you go to college?
Lincoln Land Community College
Millikin University - BS
Western Illinois University - M.S. ED - Reading/Literacy Coach
5. What or who inspired you the most to become a teacher?
I have always wanted to be a teacher. I specifically wanted to teach reading because
I had an adult family member who had struggled with reading. As a young child,
I would come home from school and use my reading book to try and teach him/her
what I had learned for the day.
6. What is your favorite classroom activity?
Various reading game activities; Go Antonym, Ipad Scrabble, Toontastic, interactive poems