1. What is the best way to contact you?
2. What life lessons are most important to learn in elementary school?
Work hard and always try to do your best.
3. What do you teach and what grade?
5th grade, all subjects
4. Where did you go to college?
Sangamon State (currently U of I Springfield), Master's at SIU-E
5. What or who inspired you the most to be a teacher?
I loved playing school when I was kid and just new that is what I wanted to do. I also remember my 6th grade teacher the best and knew I wanted to be just like her.
6. What is your favorite classroom activity?
I really enjoy teaching Math the most, its great to see the look on the kids faces when they don't understand something and then finally "get it".